Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I fcuking hste typod...

Translation: I f*cking HATE typos!!!!

OMG.... I discovered 4 in 3 previous posts I made... I promptly edited them, but now everyone who already read them thinks I'm an idiot... :(

At least that's how I feel. I hate it when others make typos because, to me, it looks lazy. Like, "wow, you couldn't give that sentence a once-over to see if everything was in order?"

I'll admit that I've become a slave to Mozilla and its spell check feature (AWESOME.) But I just got a new laptop and haven't downloaded it yet, so I've been relying on my own brain (can you imagine??? who still does that??) which has been failing me lately...

*le sigh*

Goodnight...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the way you write your blog. It makes me happy when people post about their actual lives. :)

    (Also... It makes me happy when people appreciate spell check, html coding, and variety in their grammar. But, those are kinda nerdy loves.)

    Typos r stoopidde. Agreed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...girl, typos happen. We still love you! :)

    xox,
    A

    ReplyDelete