Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I will be OK...

Thank you to Sairs and skinnythin who offered advice and kind words on my previous posts. Every now and then, I get depressed and just plain sad. It doesn't help that my body isn't how I want it to be and I tend to blame my appearance for all my problems: why he/she doesn't like me, why I'm single, why I didn't go to that event, why I just wasn't confident enough to do anything.

It is all a process. I just have to take things one day at a time. I'm not going to fast anymore until Lent when I know I can do it. I'm also going to stop obsessing about Y because I know she and N will break up again eventually (yeah, I know that's not a great thing to hope for, but it's the way I'm dealing with that for now)

I will not be alone. I am not ugly; I am beautiful. I am smart. I will lose weight. I will be OK.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bit behind in blogs and I'm so so glad to hear you give yourself some compliments. Good for you! You're doing just fine. There will be moments where you will think of Y, as there occasions when I think of the person in the same siuation as you. But you know what, they aren't getting any more power over me!
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete